Wednesday 29 February 2012

Out with the old, in with the new

So I've just popped into my local post work Starbucks with the latest copy of Grazia & a new peachy pink Stila lipgloss purchase (tkmaxx; bargainous!) & had my usual tall extra hot chai served me in a new style mug. Shocker! Off white, minimal, embossed logo and elegant curve. Does this symbolise the oncoming of spring & a frothy new month awaiting us or am I being over symbolic after a day of creativity inspired by the leap year's 'do something different' momentum. Probably. Anyway I've posted my chai in it's new mug here along with my March photo challenge (discovered courtesy of Pinterest) and if I'm feeling brave you may even get a snapshot of my little illustrations from today's lunchtime illustration interlude... Now back to Grazia & the nearly cold chai.

No comments:

Post a Comment