Saturday 10 March 2012

Franklins my dear...

Following a few too many g&t's on an empty stomach last night a decent brunch was called for. Franklins on Lordship lane in East Dulwich was just the job. Damn fine coffee, free range eggs, roasted cherry tomatoes, beautiful home made bubbles (and squeak) were the main feature of my veggie breakfast. The scrambled eggs on toast have made it into my chap's top 3 breakfasts of all time and his double hit of Americano's were also apparently worthy of mention. My only disappointment was that the freshly squeezed blood orange juice didn't materialise. Other than that...I'll definately be back!

2 comments:

  1. Yum, that brekkie looks lush!....my beans on homemade toast wasn't half bad though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when am i coming round for beans on toast then?

    ReplyDelete